English for Academic Purpose Programme
English for Academic Purpose (EAP) Programmes are ‘serious’ but also fun. We know our students can visit UK themselves, with parents or friends. We also know they can explore the many museums, parks and landmarks on their own or with tour guides.
Therefore, when they join our study tour, we want them to gain more than just pictures in front of places and locations. We want them to take home real benefits in terms of English learning.
Young Scholars: Early Starters
(P.3 – P.6 students)
Young Scholars: High Achievers
(S.1 – S.3 students)
Young Scholars: Future Leaders
(S.3 – S.6 students)
Experiential Learning Programme
Unlike EAP Programmes, Experiential Learning Programme (ELP) mixes fun, cultural immersion and academic learning. It puts less emphasis on academic improvement. Students will gain a positive experience living in London with host families, visiting sites and popular landmarks while learning English in an authentic environment.
Young Learners: UK Culturademic+
(Primary & Secondary school students)
Closed and Open Programmes
UK is one of the most popular and well-visited locations in the world for study tours. Well-run centres are in particularly high demand. Therefore, students have the option to come as a closed group or to join groups of international students to enhance their UK experience, afterall, UK is one of the most culturally diverse nation in the world.
We have been operating summer centres at a number of different sites for many years now. Typically these will be university or college campuses and traditional boarding schools and when their regular students go home during the summer months in July and August, we takes up residency there to deliver a number of residential summer camps.The characteristics and facilities will vary from centre to centre, but students can be assured that all of our premises meet our very high standards and have undergone very rigorous risk assessments and inspections, and we have a year-round team in place to manage and develop our summer centres and programmes.
- More opportunity to use English.
- There is a greater motivation to speak English because the students must use the language to make friends with others who share common interests.
- Students from many different countries and cultures mix together and benefit by becoming more ‘international’.
- A wide range of facilities onsite. In accordance with British Council guidelines and each centre’s own welfare policies.
- A more controlled and supervised setting, with 24 hours onsite Staff who live at the residence, alongside a centre manager, academic manager and activities manager available at any time to provide assistance and guidance.
- Students will have a chance to experience a more ‘global English’ which may be more relevant in today’s world.
- Each house has its own lounge, common room with entertainment options and kitchenette.
- Single bedrooms or shared dormitory-style bedrooms with plenty of space and a work area.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meal, or a packed lunch will be provided when students are off-site taking part in an excursion.
- Private bathroom or shared bathroom depending on room type.
- Dedicated members of staff based onsite.
- Their bedroom on a corridor with other students of a similar age and of the same gender, locked at night for their safety and security.
- Wi-fi access.
The study tour package includes:
- Directly flight between Hong Kong and London including taxes and fuel surcharges
- Transportation, sightseeing, activities, meals and accommodation expenses
- English lessons and lesson materials
- The service charges for the escort, staff and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Tour completion report and certificate
- Pre-departure briefing