Time Travel in the Summer of 2018 NEW!
This futuristic theme kneads together a comprehensive variety of English lessons with language across the curriculum (LAC) subjects through the smart concept of TIME TRAVEL. By stepping onboard a ‘time machine’ over the course of the summer bridging programme, students will be grouped and ‘transported’ to different times and locations, from the past to the future in a very different world, completing fun task and objectives. One key highlight of this programme is the TIME CAPSULE, which students will create and eventually unearth – an exercise which facilitates students’ active participation and supports bond building and feeling for their school.
Parallel between ‘time travel’ destinations and LAC subjects
- Ancient Arabia and the origin of numerals – LAC for Mathematics
- Ancient Egypt and the birth of great civilisations — LAC for History and Geography
- Laboratory on the time machine – LAC for Science, Technology and Computer Literacy
- Renaissance-era Europe — LAC on History, Geography, and Arts
- Hong Kong 100 years from now — LAC on Integrated Humanity